lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2022

Transform the sentences into negative and interrogative!!

Dear students,

Let´s try to create sentences with different tenses (present, past, future, passive and reported speech) in negative and interrogative:

1. I bring presents to his friends because they treat me very well.

→ Past simple

  • I brought presents to his friends because they treated me very well

→ Past continuous

  • I was bringing presents to his friends because they were treating me very well.

→ Present perfect

  • I have brought presents to his friends because they have treated me very well.

→ Future simple

  • I will bring presents to his friends because they will treat me very well.

→ Passive voice

  • Presents are brought to his friends by me because they treat me very well.

→ Reported Speech

  • She said that she brought presents to his friends because they treated her very well.

II. In negative form:

Present simple

- I don´t bring presents to his friends because they don´t treat me very well.

Past simple

- I didn´t bring presents to his friends because they didn´t treat me very well.

Past Continuous

- I wasn´t bringing presents to his friends because they weren´t treating me very well.

Present Perfect

- I haven´t brought presents to his friends because they haven´t treated me very well.

Present continuous

- I am not bringing presents to his friends because they aren´t treating me very well.

Passive Voice

- Presents aren´t brought to his friends by me because they don´t treat me very well.

Reported speech

- She said that she didn´t bring presents to his friends because they didn´t treat her very well.

III. In interrogative:

Present simple

- Do ..............?

Past simple

- Did......?

Past Continuous (was/were ....?

Present Perfect (have/has + subject +past participle....?)

Present continuous (Am/Is/Are + subject + verb-ing.....?)

-

Passive Voice (Am/Is/Are + new subject + verb Past participle....?)

-

Reported speech ( She asked if....)

-

ZERO CONDITIONAL

* If we heat ice, it melts.

(If present simple, present simple)

First conditional

* If she studies, she will pass the exam.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Revision of Unit 3 _ Vocabulary of the unit_ Grammar _ Verb focus _ Assignments / Writing

  Dear students, Please review the following items for the Unit 3 test: Vocabulary with definitions related to chores (taks performed in the...