viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2022

Let´s try to write an essay about a dream!! (use linking words and past tenses)

Dear students!!

Let´s try to write an eassy (around 5/6 lines) about a dream. You can invent (make up) the things that happen in the dream using past tenses (past simple, past continuous, etc.).

Please, try to use different linking words or connectors such as:

  • Sequence words: First, first of all, in the beginning, then, after that, next, finally, at the end.


Let me tell you about a dream using past tenses:

This is the last dream that I can remember. First of all, I appeared in a huge forest, where I was walking between the trees. It was a beautiful place to enjoy the nature. Everything looked like a magical place. There were all kind of amazing plants and flowers. While I was walking, I saw two dangerous lions so I didn´t know what to do. Then, I decided to look for a place to hide. Suddenly, I realized that there was a hole under some rocks. I thought it would be a good idea to hide over there. I started to run, but they were coming after me. They were going very slow, so I was lucky. After that, I heard some noises behind me. I was wondering what it could be. A couple minutes later, I saw two medium size turtles moving around and I thought that they would help me to escape from the lions. However, it didn´t happen, because they were hungry and were trying to find me. Finally, I heard that a group of monkeys were jumping to the nearby tree branches, and so the lions decided to go after them. In the end, I was safe and could escape. It was amazing to get out and keep on discovering the wonderful nature around me. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Revision of Unit 3 _ Vocabulary of the unit_ Grammar _ Verb focus _ Assignments / Writing

  Dear students, Please review the following items for the Unit 3 test: Vocabulary with definitions related to chores (taks performed in the...