miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2023

Finish complete activity and Create a story

 Let´s complete the following two activities:

Grammar example:

Fizzy drinks aren´t as good as water.

Water is better for you than fizzy drinks.


Write a story about 150 words that starts with one of the following sentences:

(The story has to be in the past using past simple, past continuous, present perfect, past perfect and modal verbs)

- I ended up in the hospital when I....

- I broke my arm when I....

- Blood was pouring from my leg after I...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Revision of Unit 3 _ Vocabulary of the unit_ Grammar _ Verb focus _ Assignments / Writing

  Dear students, Please review the following items for the Unit 3 test: Vocabulary with definitions related to chores (taks performed in the...