jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2022

Past Perfect Review!! Please, click on the activity to practice Past Perfect

Dear students,

Here below, you can find some activities to review past perfect:

Please, remember that we use the past perfect to talk about an activity that started in the past before another action in the past.

Affirmative: Yesterday I had visited my grandparents, before I went to school.

                                    Subject + had + past participle + complement

Interrogative: Had you visited you grandparents, before you went to school?

                                    Had + subject + past participle + complement ?

Negative: No, I hadn´t visited my grandparents before I went to school.

                                Subject + hadn´t + past participle + complement.

Click here -> Past perfect Activity _ v1


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Revision of Unit 3 _ Vocabulary of the unit_ Grammar _ Verb focus _ Assignments / Writing

  Dear students, Please review the following items for the Unit 3 test: Vocabulary with definitions related to chores (taks performed in the...