miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2022

Examples of letters for the writing about an event!!

  • First letter with Past tenses (Past perfect, past simple and Past continous), connectors and Passive voice

 Dear Mary,

How were last few weeks? I hope that you are doing great.

Firstly, I´m going to tell you about the last birthday party that I attended. It was on 29th of November and I had a wonderful time. Our friend Mike invented us to go to a very nice restaurant. We had visited his house to give him a surprise, before all of his friends met us at the bus stop. Then, we were waiting for 20 minutes to catch the bus. When it arrived, the bus was really crowded (full of people). There wasn´t any room at all. We could hardly breath, so it was a little bit scary. After that, we had arrived on time, before his family received us at the entrance. Everyone was starving, we could eat anything. It didn´t matter. Next, we were surprised with a delicious dinner. Everything was finished and eaten by the classmates. We didn´t leave anything on the plates. Finally, live music was played in the restaurant, so we started to dance. I was a little bit nervous, but I decided to start dancing. Suddenly, everyone was dancing, laughing and enjoying. It was one of the best birthday parties that I can remember. I wish you could have been there.

Please, keep in touch and write back, when you can.

Truly, your friend,

John

  • Second letter with Past tenses (Past perfect, past simple and Past continous), with connectors:
Dear Teresa,

How was your day? My day was fantastic. Firstly, we went to have breakfast. Then, we took the metro to the center to look at the Christmas lights. I had already studied, before I left so we stayed until 4 p.m. Lastly, when, I arrived home, I ate dinner.

I hope that you are doing fantastic.
Sincerely,
July 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Revision of Unit 3 _ Vocabulary of the unit_ Grammar _ Verb focus _ Assignments / Writing

  Dear students, Please review the following items for the Unit 3 test: Vocabulary with definitions related to chores (taks performed in the...