viernes, 10 de febrero de 2023

Writing with Modal verbs (Must, mustn´t, should; shouldn´t; could; couldn´t; might; might not; would; wouldn´t)

 Dear students,

You have to do a writing using the modal verbs of the unit, and also some other structures that we have used in the previous months such as past simple, present perfect, Present continuous, future simple, conditionals, etc...

It is a good opportunity to create a story using the modal verbs.

Please, don´t forget to include connecting words:

  • First of all; firstly
  • Secondly
  • Then; after that; next;
  • Therefore (=entonces); so that,
  • However (sin embargo); Nonetheless (No obstante)
  • Although; even though (aunque)
  • Finally; In the end
How interesting will your story be?
Please, try to surprise us or be as realistic as you can.
Take care and have a good weekend!!

Ainoa writing ´s example:

My dad says that I must pay attention in class and that I shouldn´t talk in class without permission. I would, but I get very distracted easily. I might get better in the future. To get better, I could sit with someone who doesn´t speak as much as I do. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Revision of Unit 3 _ Vocabulary of the unit_ Grammar _ Verb focus _ Assignments / Writing

  Dear students, Please review the following items for the Unit 3 test: Vocabulary with definitions related to chores (taks performed in the...