jueves, 13 de octubre de 2022

Reported Speech!! First part of activity 6.c

 Dear students,

Please, check how we can do the 1st part:

Interview

My name is Emily and I´m developing a new maths app for kids. I´m programming it myself and it´s going to be ready next month. I really enjoy developing apps and I have lots of ideas for other apps.

Transformation to Reported Speech:

a) She said that her name was Emily. She said that she was developing a new Math app for kids. She said she was programming it herself. She said that it was going to be ready the following month.

She said she really enjoyed developing apps. She said that she had a lot of ideas for other apps.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Revision of Unit 3 _ Vocabulary of the unit_ Grammar _ Verb focus _ Assignments / Writing

  Dear students, Please review the following items for the Unit 3 test: Vocabulary with definitions related to chores (taks performed in the...