miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2022

English review

  • Vocabulary --> Connected:
Inbox, home page / browser / bookmark / privacy / password / device / cloud / settings

delete / download / paste / drag / upload / copy / log in

  • Present perfect
Have you smell the flowers?

No, I haven´t smelt the flowers yet.

She thinks he has spilt the water on the table.

Who has found the keys?

Nobody has found the kids.

  • Irregular verbs
Shoot / shot / shot

Shut / Shut / shut

Slide / slid / slid

Smell / smelt / smelt

Spill / spilt / spilt

  • Subject and Object pronouns
You are my best friend. You always help me when I need it.

His sister and I are really tired. Can you come with us to tidy up?
  • Reported Speech:
"I am late!" he said.
He said that he was late.

"I can see the birds flying through the clouds", she said to me.

She said to me that she could see the birds flying through the clouds.

"I am going to the library," she said.
She said that she was going to the library.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Revision of Unit 3 _ Vocabulary of the unit_ Grammar _ Verb focus _ Assignments / Writing

  Dear students, Please review the following items for the Unit 3 test: Vocabulary with definitions related to chores (taks performed in the...